Live, Virtual Training
Feb 18th & 19th: 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
During these two half days, participants will participate in the following interactive workshops and breakout sessions.
- Effective Facilitation for Collaborative Attorneys
- Introduction and Analysis of Collaborative Case Study
- Breakout: Practicing One-on-One Initial Client Interview
- Nonviolent Communication Exercise
- Breakout: Introduction to Interest-Based Negotiation Model and Nonviolent Communication
- Breakout: Practicing Effective Facilitation
- Disciplined Listening Techniques
- The Corporate Opportunity
- How to use collaborative law with Family owned business disputes
- Effective Use of Collaborative Conflict Resolution for GCs
- The Private Practice Opportunity
- How to use collaborative conflict resolution techniques in Trust, Estate and fiduciary disputes, employment disputes, construction disputes, etc.
- Making the Case for Collaborative – Where, Why and How Collaborative would work in your particular practice area
- #Networked: The Power of an Effective Pivot
- Collaborating online during COVID-19 and beyond